We will refuse service to anyone at any time who show signs of illness or does not abide by the following requirements:
- Upon arrival at our Cellar Door your temperature will be checked and entry denied if it exceeds the safety standard.
- A register of ALL guests on the premises is required. We will ask for full name and contact details.
- Social distancing rules apply. Tables will be placed a minimum of 1.5m apart and the one person per 4m2 rule observed. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE TABLES OR CHAIRS.
- We are limited to 25-30 guests inside the Cellar Door and preference will be given to those partaking of a meal with their Tastings.
- Our outside facilities are available subject to prevailing weather conditions.
- ‘Touch points’ will be thoroughly cleaned between use. Touch points include, but are not limited to; tables, chairs, door handles, bathroom facilities, bar area etc.
We have implemented the following strategies to ensure that we are keeping our guests and staff as safe as possible:
- Bookings are allotted a time slot to allow ample time for staff to safely and thoroughly clean touch points. Please adhere to this time slot and vacate if requested.
- Service will be table service only.
- Staff will wear single-use disposable gloves to clear and clean touch points and will wear masks at any time we cannot maintain a 1.5m distance from you.
- Staff are vigilant with hygiene and food safety practices and will sanitise surfaces regularly.
Please observe the following safety measures whilst at Walter Wines:
- Abide by social distancing rules. Please stay 1.5m away from anyone you do not live with or are not travelling with and do not approach other tables, staff or customers within this distance.
- Do not ‘mingle’ standing up but remain seated at ALL times when consuming alcohol
- If you show any signs of illness, have visited anyone high risk, travelled or have been in contact with someone who has travelled in the last two weeks than please stay home.
- Bookings will be limited to the number of people specified. Service may be refused if additional patrons join your group
- WASH YOUR HANDS thoroughly and use the hand sanitiser provided.
Thank you for your support.